

So thursday evening Hudson decided he had had enough of his crib and jumped out in the middle of the night, wearing his sleep sack (actually-we aren't sure if he jumped or just go upset and fell over). We were standing in the hallway, trying to let him work through his crying when we heard the thud. So friday morning after my deposition (which as you can imagine, I was quite awake for), I called around and reserved a toddler bed and toddler bedding. Saturday we ran and picked up the bedding and bed, ran home, put them together, baby proofed the room, installed a video monitor, and went for it.
Saturday night was a DREAM. Hudson only woke up once, I walked him back to his bed and he went right back to sleep. He slept until 7 am. He LOVES his big boy bed. Let's hope it continues. We went with the Peter Rabbit theme because it matched his current stuff. I love it. Here are pics. Next weekend hopefully won't be as exciting...although....we need to try to arrange to do taxes and to get some crazy boy I know at least somewhat of a haircut. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment