Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011

2011 was a great year. We saw our baby boy go from baby to little boy. We saw him grow interests, dislikes, and likes (Nemo and Toy Story to be specific). We saw him start to like trucks, bikes, and all things little boy. We did some work on our house, including some new wood floors upstairs, new shutters, new fixtures in the kitchen. We dreamed big, I changed jobs, I accomplished some things I had always wanted to accomplish, including conducting a full five day trial alone. I feel like I helped people, and I am happy with that. In the meantime, I juggled parenthood, and so far so good I think :) He seems happy and he has learned SO MUCH, including almost all of his letters, colors, shapes, and animals. We made good decisions, we moved forward. But 2012-this is going to be a great year. There are so many things we want to accomplish and I am excited! Thank you 2011 for keeping us healthy, and happy, and letting our boy learn so much. :) 2012-we are so excited for you!

No comments: