Sunday, June 5, 2011

What Have We Been Up To...

I have been the worst blogger lately, and a lot of that has to do with how busy we are these days! I started a new job, heading up a litigation department at a start up firm about 4 weeks ago. Everything is going well so far. The job is in South Denver, which is a new one for both Brandon and I-it seems that although we live in Denver, we have always had jobs far out in the suburbs. The job is a bit closer in that respect, and holds a lot of promise. I am enjoying the new challenge. Hudson is getting huge and getting THREE more teeth in. Today has been a day of fevers and sore gums for the little man..but he is excited to have more teeth :). He is really growing fast... We have been working on some home improvements-including some outdoor projects. Brandon made a stone path over our tree lawn in front of the house for guests. It looks great! He is so good at that stuff... We have also toured some preschools for Hudson. Following those tours, and finally getting a spot for him at The Primrose School that we had waited on the wait list at for two years, we decided to keep Hudson with our nanny again for another year. We are both very comfortable with that decision, and feel he couldn't be more loved and taken care of anywhere else. Today, Hudson's buddy had his first birthday party! I can't believe how these boys have grown! We are doing great, enjoying life, and things are changing all the time! We will keep everyone updated!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Is B still working for the company holding my student loans, forcing me into a lifetime of debt? (jk)

Becky &Brandon said...

LOL. Ad-he is working for an affiliated company-5280 Solutions. :)

Adrienne said...

Then I * guess * I won't hold it against him that I'm still making auto-payments. hehehehehe

xoxo