Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Holidays are a Coming!



We are so excited for the holidays this year with our little guy!!! We are starting to prepare (Christmas bedding all washed and ready to go for his crib, getting Christmas ornaments to decorate his own little white Christmas tree for his room, and Christmas books to make our little guy's holidays memorable). I have also become obsessed with baby Christmas PJs. :) Nothing cuter than a baby in footie PJs. We have found some cute books including "In my Forest" and"Snowmen at Night" which tells the tale of what Snowmen do while all the little ones are sleeping (for those of you who don't know, they have snowball fights and drink hot chocolate). We also bought a copy of "Winter in White" by Sabuda-beautiful! Hudson will also learn about Thanksgiving from his new Happy Thanksgiving Curious George book (so cute). However, I am looking for a special, well illustrated (warm beautiful illustrations) Twas the Night Before Christmas book-anybody have any good recommendations?

2 comments:

erin said...

We have The Night Before Christmas illustrated by Tasha Tudor. We found it at the Hermitage in Cherry Creek North. They have a great selection of vintage Christmas books.

I can't wait to see your house decorated for the holidays!

Erin

Adrienne said...

"Polar Express" and I don't know if this is * actually * Christmas, but I always love a good read-through "Corduroy". I think it's at least a winter-themed one. :)