Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tomorrow you will be two months old...

Dear Hudson,
Tomorrow you will be two months old, and I can't believe it. You are so sweet and easy going-your daddy and I can't believe how lucky we are. As I write this post, you are sleeping in my arms, all warm and cozy wrapped in your blanket. I bet someday, this will be a distant but wonderful memory. Today, I am cherishing every second. Your daddy and I love you so much, you are just so darn cute, and you are so smart and strong. We can't even believe it. You are so lovable, and recognize us now when we are around you. You are holding your head up pretty well and also supporting weight on your legs when we hold you up. You still love small cozy places and you love music, lights, and sounds of all kinds. You like to be on the go too-you are happiest when we are busy!

You are a smiley, wonderful baby. You smile and laugh all the time and it warms my soul. I love you baby boy and can't wait to watch you grow (just not too fast)!
Love, mommy

No comments: