Monday, June 7, 2010

Tomorrow you will be a month old..

Dear Hudson,
Tomorrow you will be a month old! Your daddy and I can't believe how the time has flown by. It is quite incredible how much you have already changed/ grown in a month! What you are up to this month:
-You are already changing over to size 1 diapers.
-You are wearing some bigger newborn clothes, but mostly 0-3 month clothes. The "big" 0-3 stuff still doesn't fit. The 3-6 month stuff is 2X bigger than you.
-You are sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night. It depends on the night, but you are letting mommy get a little bit more sleep :)
-You eat A LOT. So much that it seems like I am feeding you ALL the time. :) I bet you are going to weigh 15 lbs at your 2 month LOL. :) I know you must be at least 10 lbs now or close to it.
-You are starting to smile and it is the sweetest. We wait for the smiles and your daddy says if he can just get one a day, it makes each day the best day :)
-You like to take walks with mommy and daddy and you fall asleep every time :)
-Vindog loves you, he loves to kiss and kiss you.
-You LOVE to watch your cow mobile..it is so cute to see you staring so intently.
-You LOVE your sleep sheep...thank goodness for the sleep sheep, it puts you right to sleep.
-You LOVE cozy, small spaces (like your moses basket, car seat, etc.)-you like feeling safe in these tiny places
-You LOVE your Beco carrier-your favorite place to hang out, and I love having you in it and staring down at your sweet little face. :)

We LOVE you. We can't wait to see how you change next month!!


No comments: