The house is wonderful and the decor beautiful! You've done a great job and in such a short time (although I'll bet it seems longer to you.) I love the Adirondack (sp) chairs on the front porch, too. They look so at home there.
Bill and I are so happy and proud for you and OF you. We know you will spend and enjoy many happy years in your home.
All our love and best wishes,
Grandpa Barnes and Ellan
ps thanks so much for the pictures - we always enjoy the updates :)
1 comment:
Dear Becky and Brandon,
The house is wonderful and the decor beautiful! You've done a great job and in such a short time (although I'll bet it seems longer to you.) I love the Adirondack (sp) chairs on the front porch, too. They look so at home there.
Bill and I are so happy and proud for you and OF you. We know you will spend and enjoy many happy years in your home.
All our love and best wishes,
Grandpa Barnes and Ellan
ps thanks so much for the pictures - we always enjoy the updates :)
September 12, 2007 12:33 PM
Post a Comment